This GPU may not be compatible with the game

What am I supposed to do? I downloaded the game, but at the time of opening says that my GPU is not compatible with the game, has any solution? I believe this may have happened to several people I searched on YouTube but there was no video talking about the error.***

Have you tried updating GPU drivers yet?

Also just to be sure, what GPU are we talking about?

Dude, the same thing happens to me, it gives me error [OpenGL 2 error] or something, I don’t know how to fix it, I have Windows 10 64 bits, and because I have low resources, an Intel HD Graphics video card, I hope someone will help us fix it, and then, if you already did, could you help me? please and thank you.

1 Like

@FrozenHead can you please let me know what exact Intel HD GPU you have? I’ll look up the minimum OpenGL version it can run

I’m having the same problem, I can’t open the game and notify me error opengl, I’ve updated all the drivers and my windows, my GPU is Intel ® HD Graphics

1 Like

@Yuri_Martins can you let me know what exact version of Intel HD Graphics you have? I’ll check what it’s minimum supported OpenGL version is and see if there’s anything I can do.