Opinion that High-power weapons shouldn't take 3 shots to kill someone

Buffing damage on most weapons for body damage…

It’s kind of BS to shoot someone 9-10 times before they die (With an Assault Rifle with INTENSE recoil)
3 Times with a revolver that takes 1000 years to be capable of shooting again
3 times with a bolt-action sniper… that literally gives away your exact location)

But with a shotgun it’s one and done… ?

At MAX 2 shots with the sniper… especially as shots are not instant and you have to trace, it still takes skill to hit the shots…

And the revolver is so nerfed by it’s low RPM (Rounds per minute) that it’s just impossible to get a third shot off before they can close any distance you can imagine and put a shotgun shell into you…

// In Summary: It’s too head-shot (or shotgun meta) focused…
It’s impossible to body-shot someone to death even if you are 5x better…
Especially with how the game handles movement…

Players can come from anywhere … The floor… the walls… set up instant huts to protect themselves…
It shouldn’t take 3 shots with high-power weapons to body-shot someone… If you can make them miss… than yeah… you deserve the kills… But if you hit every shot and they can still kill you… it’s BS…

That’s my take.
Others will feel differently…
But if you’re at 100 meters with a shotgun…
And I have a revolver… a sniper rifle… and good aim… Why the fuck CAN the shotgun win while running in a straight line just by eating bullets…

1 Like

The Railgun should do 60 damage if you hit the legs, but chest and up should be a one shot.
Shotguns at close range should be a one tap, but to get to that range they still have to eat up lots of bullets.
The Revolver already does 50 damage at close range, close should be upped to 60.

A lot of this I agree with, and there are some balancing issues, but the best thing to do for now is just to try to knife them after shooting.

@Vercidium

You just needa get used to the recoil like in any other shooter with recoil.

Shotgun is close range… I don’t think you will be killing snipers with it.

Hit a headshot with the railgun and it is 1 shot. The point of the Railgun not being 2 taps to the body is so that the Sniper isn’t overused and new player actually learn the recoil - Which is literally straight down, pull down harder.

Not really, most of the time the shotgun takes 2 shots to get the kill and I see the AR and SMG and Railgun being overused, the shotgun is only close range and if you play with building you won’t be bombarded by them.

I do agree with this but it makes it more skilled based, with the smg the only way you can get kills with spraying is getting a hs.

The point of Railgun being 3 hits to the body and 1 hit to the head is so IT ISNT OVERUSED. The most used guns by new players is the Railgun and this is the reason.

Then use a shotgun close range as well and hit hs with the Railgun or learn the recoil. Just pull straight down…
I don’t think if you hit every shot they can still kill you because you hit every shot - The point of shotguns is close range and you gotta get used to that.

because you don’t have a shotgun lmao. In every single game: cs, valorant, diabotical, and any other game - Shotguns are only effective in close range… If you complain about the revolver then don’t use it.

once again, because the shotgun is intended for close range combat - That’s why Railgun and Shotgun is such a popular loadout - it works.

That’s BS. That is exactly what @Vercidium Tried to prevent by nerfing the Railgun. It is so rare to hit the legs and the body is so easy to hit. You are looking for an excuse for not learning the recoil and looking for easy, and OP alternatives rather than trying to improve.

You have a point, and also about making an excuse, I don’t play the Railgun anyways.

cheers - hope you are havin fun with the game!

The revolver should still be 2 shot headshot though and have higher RPM. Even with insane skill you can’ t outgun people ever. It’s just bad.