My game wont open

Description

my game open but stay in easy anticheat loading and closes.

Suggested priority

High

Log files

when i try to upload the log files says “Sorry, but the file you provided is empty.”

3 Likes

Hey sorry this is happening, can you please send these two log files?

%AppData%\EasyAntiCheat\gamelauncher.log
%AppData%\EasyAntiCheat\585\loader.log

gamelauncher.txt (47.7 KB) loader.txt (75.4 KB) I had problems sending these files, so i convert they into txt

2 Likes

I have something like that too9-11-2020-1916.txt (125 Bytes)

1 Like

have they fixed anything mine wont open either

1 Like

@The_Keidy @Finn_Olzheim @Thaepseus what version of Windows are you running? Looks like it’s an issue with .NET Framework, which the game runs on.

Steam should have installed this automatically, but just to be sure click ‘Download .NET Framework 4.7.1 Runtime’ on the right-hand side of this page:

I have the same problem. I also have this version of .NET installed. Log files are same as @The_Keidy 's. the latest verdicium log file is empty and two others are 1kb (newest)

1 Like

A lot of .NET and startup issues have been fixed recently, please let me know if you still have issues running the game :slight_smile:

me toogamelauncher.log (2.4 KB) loader.log (3.1 KB)

I have the same problem, but when I tried to download the 4.7.1 version of .NET Framework, but I had an error message trying to download it, the error says I had a updated version of my .NET Framework. how do I fix this?