Beta reward

it would be nice when the game came out, those who had the beta had some exclusive reward
sorry if it is misspelled, i used the google translator

2 Likes

It’s not mispelled, I understand what you are saying. At the moment they will get an ‘Alpha Tester’ title on their killcam, if anyone has any other ideas let me know.

3 Likes

would be nice that people that got a high enough level (during alpha) i.e above a certain threshold get a fancier title or something along those lines

3 Likes

yes I agree. Level 50 should be a high enough level.

i like the idea of beta rewards but i think level 50 is too high. maybe another beta reward could be a special camo?

1 Like

50 is too low keep it 65 or so

when i go to the stat page and recently played i have to scroll to the 13th person to find someone who is even level 50 and that is the second highest ranked player ever so no you are wrong.

1 Like

yeah thats me idiot

there are only 9 people over level 50 as far as i can see with one even just being level 50. Also i think getting to level 50 is not realistically possible since the time these beta rewards were announced. I do not know if progress will be reset when this game releases, but i guess just the title will be fine.

1 Like